The Principles for Responsible Investment Academic Network is a unique research community established to support the work of the PRI Initiative through research on responsible investing. It fosters a network of scholars, practitioners, policymakers and students interested in responsible investment issues and provides freely accessible avenues for research, education and network-building on critical responsible investment issues.
The Academic Network hosts an annual Academic Conference. More information on the 2014 Academic Network Conference being held in Montréal from 22-24 September is available here.
On a quarterly basis, the Academic Network publishes the “RI Quarterly”, a publication which aims to provide investment professionals and others the latest research on responsible investment. Available issues include:
- Issue 5: Focus on PRI Academic Network Conference 2014
- Issue 4: Focus on Climate
- Issue 3: ‘Long termism’ in financial markets
- Issue 2: Fiduciary duty
- Issue 1: ESG issues in bank loan pricing and decision making
The main objectives of the Academic Network are:
- To provide open access to the most comprehensive resources for research and analysis on responsible investment;
- To develop a global platform to deliver high-quality and accessible academic research to PRI signatory organizations;
- To establish and foster a network of scholars, practitioners, policymakers and students interested in responsible investment issues.
|Whether you are a student, academic or an investment professional, we welcome your participation in the Network. For more information on how the Academic Network can help your needs, click here. For a list of RI-related opportunities, click here. You may also learn more about the Academic Network’s research priorities.To stay up to date, you can sign up to receive the Academic Network newsletter by using the form on the right.If you have any questions about how you can participate, please write us at email@example.com||Subscribe to the Academic Network newsletter