The PRI Academic Network would like to facilitate as many opportunities as possible to showcase responsible investment research and help develop a professional career within the responsible investment sector. If you would like to contribute to this page, send an email to email@example.com
Students and young professionals
- NetImpact - A student and professional organisation designed to encourage education and investment in sustainable business practices
- oikos - An international student organization that promotes education and entrepreneurship in fields related to sustainability.
- Green Buzz Zurich - Network of young professionals based in Zurich
- SRI Connect - Where sustainable companies meet responsible investors
- Sustainable Investment Research Platform -A network of researchers who are committed to find out how sustainable investment practices can create added value for institutional investors and identify barriers to mainstreaming such practices.
- Initiative for Responsible Investment - A platform for dialogue on fundamental issues and theories underlying the ability of financial markets to promote wealth creation across asset classes, while creating a stronger society and a healthier environment. The IRI accomplishes its mission by holding conferences, promoting research and taking practical action around issues of importance to the responsible investment community.
- Network for Sustainable Financial Markets
- Network of finance sector professionals, academics and others who have an active interest in long-term investing.
- Academy of Business in Society - Alliance of companies, business schools and academic institutions, committed to integrating business in society issues into the heart of management theory and practice
- Economic Sociology Scholars Facebook Community - A new established and fast growing Academic Community of scholars and students interested and engaged in the fields of Economic Sociology and Political Economy
- The Academic Expert Directory - The aim is to provide an easy-to-use website on which academics and other experts can offer their services to the financial services sector – banks, insurers, etc. And on which City practitioners can find expert advice on a range of services.
- The PRI can host students and researchers for periods of 2-6 months. They will benefit from being at the centre of debates on responsible investment and may have the opportunity to conduct research on important data sites. Candidates must be working on projects which are of direct relevance to the PRI Academic Research agenda and must demonstrate that they will complete their projects in a reasonable period of time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Acre Resources - The recruitment agency for the PRI Secretariat
- Lifeworth - A job bank for sustainability careers