- Expanding the range of financial services available to low-income people;
- Integrating client protection into all their policies and practices;
- Treating their investees fairly, with clear and balanced contracts, and dispute resolution procedures;
- Integrating ESG factors into their policies and reporting;
- Promoting transparency in all their operations;
- Pursuing balanced long-term returns that reflect the interests of clients, retail providers and end investors; and
- Working together to develop common investor standards on inclusive finance.
The launch of the Principles for Investors in Inclusive Finance. For more information on the PIIF and how to sign, please download the information pack.
The PIIF are organised as a distinct work stream within the PRI Initiative. Signatories to the PIIF are therefore also requested to sign the Principles for Responsible Investment. Sign up here. Download a copy of the full text of the Principles for Investors in Inclusive Finance 日本 の | 한국의 | | Español | Français| Português