Joint event between the Principles for Responsible Investment, Simon Fraser University’s Beedie School of Business and the Shareholder Association for Research and Education (SHARE).
The meeting will feature a keynote from Dr. Wolfgang Engshuber, Chair of PRI. This will be followed by panel presentations and discussion on the role of responsible investment in ensuring comprehensive risk management and building healthy, sustainable capital markets.
Date: Thursday, 28 February 2013
Time: 4.00pm – 7.00pm
Hosted by: Simon Fraser University, Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Asia Pacific Hall, 580 West Hastings Street (enter via Seymour Street courtyard entrance)
4.00pm – 4.30pm Registration and refreshments
4.30pm – 4.50pm Keynote address by Dr. Wolfgang Engshuber
4.50pm – 5.50pm Panel discussion
- Dr. Wolfgang Engshuber, Chair, PRI
- Dermot Foley, CFA, Manager ESG Analysis, Vancity
- Bryan Thomson, Vice President, Equity Investments, BcIMC
- Bob Walker, Vice President, ESG Services and Ethical Funds, NEI Investments
- Laura O’Neil, Director of Law and Policy, SHARE
- Robert Adamson, Executive Director, CIBC Center for Corporate Governance & Risk Management, Beedie School of Business
5.50pm – 6.20pm Q&A session
6.20pm – 7.00pm Networking reception
7.15 – 9.00pm Dinner (open to PRI signatories only)
Register to attend the main conference between 4pm and 6pm here. Register to attend the dinner for PRI signatories here. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.