Date: Thursday 15 May
Time: 3.00pm-4.15pm BST (10.00am-11.15am ED).
With investors across markets considering how to address climate change, signatories were invited to join an investor education webinar on 15 May. The session highlighted new research from the Carbon Tracker Initiative, Carbon Supply Cost Curves: Evaluating Financial Risk to Oil Capital Expenditures and updated attendees on findings from a collaborative investor engagement with US and European energy sector companies. This webinar was hosted jointly by the Principles for Responsible Investment, the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), Ceres and the Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR).
- Mark Campanale, Founder & Executive Director, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- James Leaton, Head of Research, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Mark Lewis, Senior Analyst, Sustainability Research, Coordinator Energy Transition and Climate Change, Kepler Cheuvreux
- Craig Mackenzie, Chair, Corporate Programme, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change, and Head of Sustainability, Investment Solutions, SWIP, part of Aberdeen Asset Management
- Ryan Salmon, Manager, Oil & Gas Program, Ceres
A recording of this webinar is available here. Find out more about participating organisations here.