Date: Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Time: 13.15 – 17.30
Hosted by: Man Group plc., Riverbank House, 2 Swan Lane, London EC4R 3AD
- Manny Roman, President & CEO, Man Group plc
- Dr James Gifford, Executive Director, PRI
- Professor Elroy Dimson, Leverhulme Emeritus Fellow at London Business School, Fellow and Visiting Professor at Cambridge Judge Business School
In 2012, Professor Elroy Dimson along with Oguzhan Karakas, assistant professor, Carroll School of Management, Boston College and Xi Li, assistant professor, Fox School of Business, Temple University won the Moskowitz Prize for Outstanding Research in the Field of Sustainable, Responsible, Impact (SRI) investing for their paper “Active Ownership”. The Moskowitz Prize for Socially Responsible Investing is the only global prize recognizing outstanding quantitative research in the field of SRI investing.
Presentation on leading pieces of ESG integration broker research
- Michael Raab, Kepler Capital Markets
- Stéphane Voisin & Erwan Créhalet, CA Chevreux
Panel I: How can Investment Managers and Asset Owners use ESG broker research ?
Moderated by Leanne Clements, London Pensions Fund Authority
- Neil Brown, Alliance Trust Investments
- Gunnar Friede, Deutsche Asset Management
- Diandra Soobiah, National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
Panel II: What responsible investment related actions can hedge fund investors take?
Moderated by Paulus Ingram, APG Asset Management
- Willem Appel, Roodhals Capital B.V.
- Edward Mason, The Church of England National Investing Bodies
- Jason Mitchell, GLG Partners
The day will conclude with networking drinks. If you have not already, please register your interest here. If you have any queries or problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.