The PRI Japan Network will host a seminar on Responsible Investment in Nagoya on the afternoon of 5 March.
The agenda will include discussion of the following topics below:
- ‘Responsible investment that PRI promotes’ by Ms. Michiyo Morisawa, Japan Network Director, PRI Secretariat
- ‘Why ESG investment?’ by Mr. Teruo Katsura, Advisor, Compliance Officer, Pension Fund Association
- ‘Implementing ESG investment’ by Mr. Hiroichi Yagi, Managing Director, Secom Corporate Pension Fund
- ‘Corporate analysis from an ESG perspective’ by Ms. Minako Takaba, ESG Research Senior Analyst, MSCI
- ‘The impacts of ESG in private equities and how to implement it’ by Mr. Shunsuke Tanahashi,President and CEO, Ark Alternative Advisors
- ‘What is ESG Investment?’ by Mr. Satoshi Ogoe, RI/Investment Research Group Analyst, Tokio Marine Asset Management
- ‘Integration activities by the PRI Japan Network’ by Mr. Seiji Kawazoe, Asset Management Manager, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank
For more information please contact Michiyo Morisawa.