|Date: Monday 22 – Tuesday 23 September 2014
Fee: US$650 plus flights and accommodation
The PRI is arranging a site visit to the Oil Sands in Fort McMurray, Alberta. This will take place on 22 and 23 September 2014 as a side event to PRI in Person 2014.
The site visit will include a tour of Suncor’s oil sands operation and engagement with company management and a meeting with representatives of a local First Nations community.
The fee for this site visit will be US$650. In addition, attendees will need to cover their own flights, accommodation and some meals. Attendees will need to arrive in Fort McMurray by the evening of Sunday 21 September.
If you wish to join, please tick this option when registering for PRI in Person 2014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Deadline for registrations is Friday 5 September.
|Monday 22 September
- Breakfast with presentations from Pembina Institute (Oil Sands 101) and Kepler Cheuvreux (Financial briefing on the Oil and Gas sector)
- Tour of Suncor’s oil sands facilities (includes transportation, safety orientation, lunch and facility tour)
- Dinner with a presentation from First Nations followed by interactive discussion
|Tuesday 23 September
- Industry dialogue with Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (tbc)
- De-brief with investors only (conclude by 13.00)
- Depart for Montréal