Looking for more visibility?
In addition to the partnership opportunities described in the PRI partnership brochure there are further branding opportunities still available:
- Branding a breakfast or breakout session. Connecting your company name and logo with a suitable topic on the PRI in Person agenda is a simple, highly effective and cost efficient manner to get your brand recognised in front of an audience of international investors. It includes having your branding on the day, online and in the delegate pack. Available for various asset classes and investor issues. From USD 5,575, including one complementary delegate pass.
- PRI in Person offers three ‘oasis areas’, where delegates can catch their breath, sit and read or have a quiet chat. The sponsor can bring a ‘z-rack’ with literature and the area will be branded with company name and logo and four floor signs to the area. Only one area left. Call for more information.
- Branding of lunch tables: we’ll be using high tables (‘poseur tables’) for delegates to have lunch. The branding of a number of tables can be exclusively yours (outside of the oasis areas). Let PRI’s in-house designer surprise you with a great design. USD 500 per table for the whole week, including production.
- Sponsoring of lunches and refreshments during the week. Your company will have two pull-up banners placed in the exhibition room for the whole week plus exclusive branding on 10 lunch tables for USD 8,500.
- Video capture of the conference. Your company name and logo will be shown during the pre and post titles of each video clip. Clips will be published on the PRI website and your company name will be mentioned alongside the clips PRI (conference) reports and on web pages. From USD 5,000.
- Advertisement in the PRI in Person conference delegate pack, from USD 475.
Limited opportunities remain. Contact Peter Boonman for more information.
The PRI in Person conference and the PRI Academic conference will be held back-to-back in the week of 22-26 September 2014 at the Hilton Bonaventure Hotel in Montréal, Canada. We are working with signatories and our local partners in Quebec, Finance Montréal and the Concordia University in Montréal, to present a week of responsible investment related activities. This will include a number of side events and trips to engage with corporations and other investors. Over 600 attendees will convene over three days to network, share ideas and discuss their progress and challenges in implementing the Principles. The agenda will include experts from the PRI signatory body and beyond. An expanded series of sponsorship opportunities across the week are now available. You can download a brochure below or contact Peter Boonman for more information.
Supporting the PRI, collaborating on projects and helping us grow our network goes hand-in-hand with benefits for our partners. We are always reaching out to signatories and other potential partners to join forces with us to promote responsible investment through events, publications and projects.
By partnering with the PRI, an organisation can showcase its commitment to the responsible investment sector and demonstrate its credentials.
For any information regarding sponsorship opportunities, and to present your ideas to collaborate or partner with PRI, please contact Peter Boonman, Head of Partnerships.
Current opportunities for partnering with the PRI:
Hosting an event for PRI
Hosting an event is an excellent way to support the PRI. Each year we organise a number of events all over the world, from small to large, in which existing and potential signatories engage with each other and the PRI Secretariat. If you would like to host an event for PRI please contact us to register your interest.
PRI in Person: 24, 25 and 26 September 2014
PRI in Person is the opportunity of the year for all PRI signatories and potential signatories to meet, collaborate and learn from their peers.
In 2014, the conference will take place over three days and be packed with innovative roundtables, thought-provoking sessions, peer-to-peer dialogue and plenty of time to network. PRI signatories, industry experts and thought leaders will lead engaging panels and debates. Delegates representing all sectors of the investment industry will be present. Each year PRI in Person is held in a new location, and after Sydney, San Francisco, Paris, Rio de Janeiro and Cape Town, PRI in Person will be held in Montréal from 24 – 26 September 2014. This year, a new tradition will be a welcome reception before the start of the conference. Delegates are sure to leave the conference with a new perspective, list of action items and a new network of friends and business contacts. In addition, national and international media will be present to cover the event.
Each year we have a range of partnership opportunities for sponsors. Companies can become conference sponsors, or partner with PRI on a specific event, side event or product within the conference.
Conference partnering opportunities include:
- Conference sponsors at Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Supporter level
- Co-sponsorship of the welcome reception (maximum four sponsors) - Option no longer available
- Conference mobile app with advertising (splash screen and banner) for sponsor - Option no longer available
- Eco-friendly co-branded (sponsor and PRI in Person) satchels/bags - Option no longer available
- Branded or co-branded eco-friendly delegates’ pens and notepads/notebooks - Option no longer available
- Co-branded USB sticks for conference documents (sponsor and PRI)
- Networking lunch for CEOs, CIOs, trustee and board member delegates – contact us for details
- Carbon credits to offset carbon footprint/make the conference carbon neutral
- Named conference Wi-Fi connection - Option no longer available
Contact us for more information on partnering with us for the PRI in Person 2014 conference in Montréal.
PRI Academic Network
The PRI Academic Network organises a yearly conference. In 2014 the conference will be organised back-to-back with PRI in Person, on 22, 23 and 24 September 2014, in Montréal and in collaboration with the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University in Montréal and 3ci, Carleton University. The overall theme for this year’s Academic Network Conference is Bridging the Gap between Academics and Practitioners. Investors will benefit from presentations and discussions on the latest research supporting responsible investment activity, and academics will have an opportunity to meet directly with investors. As an international event, this is a unique opportunity for academics, students and investment professionals to hear the latest findings, communicate priorities for future research and to network with each other.
In 2013 the Academic Network Conference was held in Paris on 13-15 November, hosted by the Groupe Caisse des Dépôts. A Student Symposium took place on the first day, dedicated to the latest research by Ph.D. students with 20-25 presentations. The overall theme for the conference was Investing for Sustainable and Long-Term Returns and the evening programme included the presentation of the FIR and Sustainalytics awards.
As an international event, this is a unique opportunity for academics, students and investment professionals to hear the latest findings, communicate priorities for future research and to network with each other. Sponsorship options are available for the 2014 conference with attractive benefits for sponsors – contact us to register your interest.
To download the Call for Papers for the event in Montréal, please click here
PRI Regional Networks
PRI Network Managers are active regionally to coordinate engagements and activities and support signatories. One of the activities they are coordinating and that we are seeking sponsors for is translation of the Reporting Framework into various languages, depending on local/regional demand. The translated documents offer branding benefits for sponsors; please contact us if your organisation would be interested in this opportunity.