This is a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a contract to be undertaken for the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI).
- Name of the Project: Integrating Sustainability into Corporate Governance
- Project description: A White Paper on the integration of sustainability into corporate governance
- Core Deliverable: White Paper
- Deadline for Proposal Submission: 22 March 2013
- Deadline for Project Completion: 30 August 2013
UNEP FI carries out its mission to identify, promote, and realize the adoption of sustainability practice through peer-to-peer networks, research and training. This project is a great opportunity to contribute to this mission and to extend its existing set of valuable publications, among which are:
- Universal Ownership – Why environmental externalities matter to institutional investors, 2011
- Translating ESG into sustainable business value — Key insights for companies and investors, 2010
- Fiduciary responsibility – Legal and practical aspects of integrating environmental, social and governance issues into institutional investment, 2009
- The materiality of climate change – How finance copes with the ticking clock, 2009
If you are/your organization is interested in undertaking this project please submit a brief expression of interest to Elodie Feller (email@example.com).