In order to become a signatory to the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment, please follow these three steps.
On the frequently asked questions page, read the section “Who can sign?”.
i. Confirm your organisation’s approval of the Principles by submitting the relevant declaration below on your company’s letterhead, signed by your CEO (or equivalent). If you invest in inclusive finance and would like to sign the Principles for Investors in Inclusive Finance (PIIF), please also submit this declaration with your application. More information about the PIIF can be found here.
- Declaration for Asset Owners
- Declaration for Investment Managers
- Declaration for Professional Service Partners
Frequently asked questions
ii. Provide your organisation’s details and contact information.
- Application for Asset Owners
- Application for Investment Manager
- Application for Professional Service Providers
- To review our asset class definitions to help you complete your form, please click here
iii. Provide an organisation chart, showing the different legal entities within your organisation structure.
iv. Email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After reviewing your application, the PRI Secretariat will email you an invoice for your annual fee. You can find our fee bands and how they are calculated here.
Once payment is received, your application will be approved and you will receive an official welcome message confirming your status as a signatory including:
- Instructions on how to register for access to the signatory extranet*
- A link to the PRI’s logo for use on your website
- A link to sign up for an introductory call*
- An invoice for your annual membership fee
*An unlimited number of staff are able to join the introductory call and register for access to the signatory extranet.