In our 2022/23 work programme, you’ll find more about:
- Our achievements over the past year and an overview of work supporting you in the year ahead. The work is divided into blueprint areas to showcase the activities that we plan to undertake in order to deliver the strategy and the Blueprint.
- Our staff and ways to get involved in the PRI’s work including signatory consultations, working groups, calls for submissions and collaborative engagements.
- After a two-year hiatus during the pandemic, the return to in-person gatherings with the return of our signature event PRI in Person.
- The PRI Academy as the global leader in online responsible investment training.
- The PRI Board, its priorities for 2022, and the upcoming elections.
- The PRI’s leadership team, fees, and the budget.
Never before has the crucial role of responsible investment been more apparent, and as a result, the depth and breadth of engagement in ESG by investors continues apace. Responsible investment in many markets has moved firmly into the mainstream, with Bloomberg Intelligence estimating that ESG assets may surpass us$41 trillion in 2022.
Against this backdrop, and with PRI’s signatory base approaching 5,000, we look forward to engaging with you in the year ahead. As ever, we maintain an ongoing dialogue with you via multiple channels including our quarterly signatory update, annual report, blog, events and webinars.
At the outset of the PRI’s current strategy cycle, 2021-2024, the PRI Board committed to a signatory consultation on the PRI’s mission and purpose. This will be an opportunity to engage with signatories to create a shared vision for the role of the PRI going forward. At the same time, as the signatory base continues to grow and diversify, the time is right to review our offerings and the value that we deliver to signatories. We will undertake a series of activities, both online and in-person, to hear from signatories what they most value about being part of the PRI, and to enable us to refine, tailor and deliver on our value proposition. These conversations with signatories will be from September to November 2022.
The work programme illustrates how we’ll deliver on our strategy in the year ahead. Given evolving dynamics, such as the war in Ukraine, we’ll also be flexible, adapting our resources to keep you informed of the implications of current events for responsible investing. Signatory discussions over the course of the year will also ensure that our work programme remains relevant to the issues signatories face as the year progresses.
Read the 2022/23 work programme, you can download it as a pdf :
- PDF, Size 3.97 mb