Date: 13th, 15th, 20th & 22nd April 2021
Climate Action’s 4th annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe returns in April 2021 as a 4-part digital event series across 2 weeks.
The Forum will convene over 1,850 asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
- Learn how investors are aligning with climate goals
- Engage and network with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Hear from influential speakers who will share views on how Europe’s sustainable finance market is progressing
- Explore and compare sustainability strategies
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Nicholas Pfaff, Managing Director & Head of Sustainable Finance, ICMA
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, AP2
- Chris Faint, Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals Division, Bank of England
- Joël Prohin, Head of Investment Management Department, Asset Management Division, Caisse des dépôt
- Heike Reichelt, Head of investor relations and sustainable finance, World Bank
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
Contact Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Climate Action | email@example.com