Date: 25 October 2023
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 BST
The flagship Forecast Policy Scenario models the impact of climate policy acceleration forecast by IPR on the real economy up to 2050+. It analyses detailed effects on carbon & clean energy, transport, industry, buildings, land use, agriculture & NBS.
Net Zero prospects, carbon pricing & carbon removals are also included in the multiple sector & national based assessments.
In this Deep Dive, expert panelists will outline for signatories the major FPS conclusions & outlook to 2030 and 2050 & discuss short and long term transition, opportunity & volatility implications.
- Lily Burge, Senior Policy Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Sophie Coutaux, ESG Lead for Corporate Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Jason Eis, Executive Director, Vivid Economics
- Jakob Thomae, Project Director, IPR
- Moderator: Daniel Gallagher, Head of Climate Technical Guidance, PRI
The PRI | Contact: email@example.com