Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Time: 08:00 - 09:00 EDT | 14:00 - 15:00 CEST
Ahead of the G20 Summit and COP26, hear from some of the most important net-zero pioneers who are acting now to decarbonize their portfolios and speaking out about the imperatives, challenges, opportunities and feasibility of doing so.
This global roundtable will feature members of the UN-convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance – corporate leaders who are setting and reporting on ambitious, science-based interim targets by 2025 and stepping forward to challenge and inspire their peers in government, business, and investment to do the same. It will serve as platform to push for high ambition at COP26 and beyond.
- Michael Bloomberg, UN Special Envoy for Climate Ambition and Solutions
- Günther Thallinger, Chair of the UN-convened Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance
- Oliver Baete, CEO, Allianz
- Suphachai Chearavanont, CEO, C.P. Group
- Selwin Hart, UN Assistant Secretary-General, Climate Action
- Hiro Mizuno, UN Special Envoy on Innovative Finance and Sustainable Investments
- Francesco Starace, CEO, Enel
PRI | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org