Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm JST | 4:00 - 5:30pm AEST
Join the PRI and UNEP FI to learn more about the Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance, where global asset owners set and report on ambitious interim targets for net-zero emissions by 2050. Hear from members on how they are aligning their carbon reduction commitments with the Alliance’s 2025 Target Setting Protocol and how they are carefully balancing scientific ambition, active ownership engagement and divestment constraints.
This webinar is for PRI APAC signatories only.
- Kazuyuki Shigemoto, Executive Officer, Chief General Manager, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co.
- Michele Lacroix, Head of Group Investment Risk & Sustainability, SCOR
- Eric Usher, Head of UNEP FI
- Matthew McAdam, Director of APAC, PRI
- CBUS – Speaker to be confirmed
PRI | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org