Date: 8 - 10 November 2021
Time: 08:00 - 20:00 GMT
Venue: Innovation Zone – Cessnock Quay, Glasgow
The 12th edition of Climate Action’s Sustainable Innovation Forum takes place alongside COP26 in Glasgow, with a fully programmed hybrid event creating a virtual window into COP26, connecting our physical and digital realities, and providing a trusted a global platform for you to engage in the most important climate meeting of our generation.
This forum offers all stakeholders the opportunity to have a tangible impact at COP, helping forge the cross sector, public-private partnerships essential for transformational change, showcasing business action, the power of green finance and the innovative solutions at our disposal today.
- Forge cross sector partnerships
- Spotlight effective business action
- Contribute to crucial discussions with national and regional policymakers driving the transition to a net-zero economy
- Help highlight the power of green finance
- Learn new products and strategies that will help achieve climate ambitions
If you are a PRI Signatory you can register for free or get a discounted Premium Digital Pass by using code PRI20 when you register below. If you are going to be at COP26 in-person you can apply to be in the audience here.
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Jonathan Brearley, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- David Belliard, Vice Mayor of Transformation of Public Place, City of Paris
- Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, Food and Agriculture Organization
- Dr Edwin Basson, CEO, World Steel Organization
- Raymond Johansne, Governing Mayor of Oslo
- Sarah O’Driscoll, Cities Director, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature
- James Thornton, CEO, Client Earth
Please contact Climate Partnerships and Content Executive Rachel Cooper, if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovation Zone – Cessnock Quay, Glasgow | In-person & online
Climate Action | email@example.com