Date: Tuesday, 2 February 2021
Time: 09:30 - 10:30 or 17:00 - 18:00 GMT
After extensive review and consultation with PRI’s signatories, the new 2021 Reporting Framework has been launched with a new, more user friendly reporting platform. Join the PRI webinar on 2 February for an overview on what you need to know in order to prepare for the 2021 reporting cycle, including:
• A brief introduction to reporting;
• the changes made to the Reporting Framework for the 2021 reporting cycle;
• how to access and navigate the new reporting platform
- Senita Galijatovic, Head of Reporting & Accountability, PRI
- Lauren Green, Manager Reporting and Accountability, PRI
To register for the 9:30 GMT webinar, please click below.
To register for the 17:00 GMT webinar, please click below.
The PRI | Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org