This webinar marked the launch of the public consultation of ASCOR, a new tool which gives investors, issuers and other stakeholders a common understanding of sovereign adaptation to climate change and of how governments plan to transition to a low-carbon economy. Participants learned how to use the ASCOR framework and about opportunities to engage and provide feedback to enhance it, during the current pilot phase. We had two sessions of this webinar and so in this recording have combined the Q&A from both sessions.
- Victoria Barron, Head of Sustainable Investment, BT Pension Scheme Management and ASCOR co-chair (08:00)
- Adam Matthews, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Church of England Pensions Board and ASCOR co-chair (17:00)
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI
- Udo Riese, Head of Sustainable Investing, Allianz Investment Management
- Antonina Scheer, Policy Fellow and Research Project Lead and Johannes Honneth, Policy and Data Analyst, Transition Pathway Initiative, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, London School of Economics