The PRI is looking for new members to join the Technical Asset Owner Advisory Committee. The committee has been helping develop tools and guides for asset owners since its foundation in 2015 and plays a crucial role in advising and helping deliver the work of PRI’s Asset Owner work stream
- Providing responsible investment tools, guides and support to asset owners;
- Creating insight into the opportunities of ESG incorporation for asset owners;
- Empowering asset owners to lead the direction of systemic ESG issues in collaboration with key gatekeepers (e.g., investment consultants, investment managers, legal counsel);
- Building on its existing five module asset owner framework; and
- Building outreach and engagement with industry stakeholders, including existing and potential PRI signatories, about responsible investment practices.
Criteria for application
- Be employed at a PRI asset owner signatory;
- Demonstrated interest in the role that asset owners play to accelerate responsible investment throughout global investment chains; and
- Have the technical knowledge gained through operational experience and hold senior positions within their organisation.
To apply for the Technical Asset Owner Advisory Committee, PRI asset owner signatories can send an expression of interest (up to 200 words), including short biography (up to 100 words) by 1st March 2021 to email@example.com.
View the ’Terms of reference’ for the committee and a list of current members on Advisory committees and working groups. For questions about PRI’s asset owner strategy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.