As the landscape of regulation and societal expectations evolves, this session will challenge the existing relationship between the asset manager and asset owner – looking at angles including mandates, reporting, charging structures and reflecting beneficiaries’ interests. We will explore how asset owners should react, what their responsibilities are and how relationships with asset managers and beneficiaries might change.
- Sara Bernow, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Angela Emslie, Member of the Impact Committee, HESTA
- Doug McMurdo, Chair, Local Authority Pension Fund Forum
- Arjen Pasma, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, PGGM Investments
- Laura de Ornelas, Director of Asset Owner Empowerment, PRI