The PRI is inviting its signatories to contribute directly to the strategy and execution of its listed equity programme as new members of PRI’s Listed Equity Advisory Committee.
The PRI’s Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six Principles. Each programme is supported by a signatory-led advisory committee which helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting the implementation of the six Principles. We are currently recruiting for new members of this committee
Please review the PRI Listed Equity Advisory Committee (Terms of Reference) for an overview of the members’ roles and commitments. Membership is refreshed periodically, in line with PRI’s governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain a fair representation of the PRI listed equity signatory base in all advisory committees.
- Available to start from January 2021 for a three-year term;
- Approximately 4 90 minute committee meetings / call per year;
- Preparation, contributions and follow-up actions for committee meetings; and
- Additional involvement in workstreams (e.g. voluntary contributions to working groups, producing case studies or research, speaking on event panels or webinars, engaging media etc.).
- Should be relatively senior within their organisation;
- Should add to the broad and diverse range of skills, backgrounds and expertise that exists within the committee; and
- Should ideally have demonstrated proactive interest/a history of activity within ESG/RI in listed equities programme.
The deadline for application is 1 November 2020. Please send your applications to email@example.com with:
- A short bio (300 words max);
- Why you would like to join the committee / what you would add (150 words); and
- Details of any relevant industry associations you have already participated in.