- LOCATION: London
- BASIS: Full-time
- SALARY: £24,000pa - £32,000pa
- LEVEL: Associate
This role will be supporting the Head of Reporting Platforms & Assessment in running the PRI reporting and outputs platforms and assessment process. Signatories to the PRI are required each year to disclose their responsible investment activities. The Reporting Platforms and Assessment team develops and maintains the online reporting tool, delivers responses and annual assessment reports and enables access to outputs online. The role reports to the Head of Reporting Platforms & Assessment. Full details on the R&A activities can be found at: https://www.unpri.org/reporting.
- Provide regular reporting to the Head of Reporting Platforms & Assessment, and the Director of Reporting and Assessment as required
- Support the maintenance and development of the Reporting Tool including the below (this list is not an exhaustive list)
- Review the Reporting Framework including reviewing the question structure and logic.
- Support the development of the Reporting Tool during the key phases of: requirements gathering, design, testing, and maintenance.
- Stakeholder management, liaising with external IT contractors, and other teams internally as required
- Support the production of Assessment Reports
- Maintain existing documentation on the assessment methodology and coding (using GitHub and SQL)
- Support the development of future assessment coding (SQL, Python)
- Support R&A team in the review of IT systems and processes and acting as point of contact as necessary, proactively working to find solutions
- Organising and managing quality assurance and improvements of the teams business practices to ensure consistent and efficient processes.
- General signatory support and other R&A team relevant work.
PRI expects roles at a ‘Associate level’ within the organisation to demonstrate skills across the following core competencies:
- Incorporates the fullest range of information available into analysis and decision making
- Uses appropriate technical processes/systems to develop and evaluate options in an effective and time-efficient manner
- Assimilates data to draws out relevant insights and findings from analyses
- Identifies opportunities and risks to feed into decision making
- Presents analyses in an appropriate format providing clear and concise recommendations
- Understands, and always works towards, the mission and the aims of the PRI
- Is curious about what is happening in other parts of the PRI
- Is Signatory centric – seeks to understand, listen and respond to Signatory needs
- Understands own teams’ objectives and seeks to internalise them in own activities
- Understands who does what at the PRI and uses the knowledge to complete activities
- Approachable, credible and willing whenever engaging with colleagues
- Actively and appropriately seeks input from others
- Focuses on interacting with colleagues in an positive and open manner
- Listens to what colleagues are saying, considers from different perspectives and tailor’s responses accordingly
- Writes succinctly and clearly tailoring level of detail to the requirements of the end user
- Communicates clearly and precisely and able to convey thinking comprehensively
- Provides regular, clear and concise communications to manager, colleagues or other relevant people to keep updated on activities
- Structures and prepares well-written, logical outputs with limited guidance and editing
- Demonstrates self-awareness: actively seeks feedback from others and acts upon it
- Explores new ideas with an inquisitive mind
- Questions the status quo and suggests new ideas
- Seeks out opportunities to drive continuous improvements in ways of working
- Open-minded attitude which welcomes change and new ideas
- Prioritises and organises time effectively, focussing on the key organisational priorities
- Develops ways of working and processes to execute and improve efficiency across the PRI
- Methodically tackles problems, working with colleagues where necessary
- Takes account of the needs of other colleagues and/or Signatories when considering how to execute a piece of work
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- Experience as a business analyst, working with IT suppliers, or building software or online platforms is desirable
- Experience with questionnaires, benchmarks or other research or rating tools is desirable.
- IT/system skills: advanced Excel is required; SQL, Python, R and tools such as Power BI are highly desirable
- Comfortable working and editing large datasets and using different editing software (e.g. Notepad++, GitHub)
- Numerate, able to understand and solve problems logically and in a structured manner
- Project management skills, able to manage a varied workload and deliver under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, but with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to learn quickly and master a complex brief
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others
- Stakeholder management skills, confident speaking with a wide variety of stakeholders with tact
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and able to convey technical information to a non-technical audience.