- LOCATION: London, UK
- SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
- CLOSING DATE: 5:00pm, 31st Jan 2021 GMT (Europe/London)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic team that connects with Signatories, our global Signatory Relations (SR) team and networks with every other function in the PRI to drive responsible investment. The work is varied and the new candidate will develop broad knowledge of the PRI and strong practical knowledge of responsible investment.
The SR team is responsible for engaging with current and potential signatories, and implementing the PRI’s responsible investment initiatives globally. It’s headed by the Chief Signatory Relations Officer (CSRO) and the Relationship Managers are based in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. The Associate, SR Operations will join the London-based SR Operations team in helping increase our impact with current and potential signatories, by managing new applications, responding to signatories’ queries and carrying out research and analysis. The team is led by the Head of Operations, Signatory Relations.
This is very much a developmental role and there will be opportunities to take on more ownership of key processes and functions within the Signatory Relations team once the successful candidate has familiarised themselves with the immediate priorities of the position and the wider organisation.
- Supporting signatories through the membership process.
- Provide market research and analysis, and quantitative tracking of team KPIs and trends.
- Put together presentations on recruitment and signatory servicing activities.
- Provide the highest levels of signatory satisfaction through efficient management of the SR inbox.
- Help organise and prepare for monthly team meetings.
- Deliver admin support.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and benchmarking.
PRI expects roles at an ‘Associate level’ within the organisation to demonstrate skills across the following core competencies:
- Incorporates the fullest range of information available into analysis and decision making.
- Uses appropriate technical processes/systems to develop and evaluate options in an effective and time-efficient manner.
- Assimilates data to draws out relevant insights and findings from analyses.
- Identifies opportunities and risks to feed into decision making.
- Presents analyses in an appropriate format providing clear and concise recommendations.
- Understands, and always works towards, the mission and the aims of the PRI.
- Is curious about what is happening in other parts of the PRI.
- Is Signatory centric – seeks to understand, listen and respond to Signatory needs.
- Understands own teams’ objectives and seeks to internalise them in own activities.
- Understands who does what at the PRI and uses the knowledge to complete activities.
- Approachable, credible and willing whenever engaging with colleagues.
- Actively and appropriately seeks input from others.
- Focuses on interacting with colleagues in an positive and open manner.
- Listens to what colleagues are saying, considers from different perspectives and tailor’s responses accordingly.
- Writes succinctly and clearly tailoring level of detail to the requirements of the end user.
- Communicates clearly and precisely and able to convey thinking comprehensively.
- Provides regular, clear and concise communications to manager, colleagues or other relevant people to keep updated on activities.
- Structures and prepares well-written, logical outputs with limited guidance and editing.
- Demonstrates self-awareness: actively seeks feedback from others and acts upon it.
- Explores new ideas with an inquisitive mind.
- Questions the status quo and suggests new ideas.
- Seeks out opportunities to drive continuous improvements in ways of working.
- Open-minded attitude which welcomes change and new ideas.
- Prioritises and organises time effectively, focussing on the key organisational priorities.
- Develops ways of working and processes to execute and improve efficiency across the PRI.
- Methodically tackles problems, working with colleagues where necessary.
- Takes account of the needs of other colleagues and/or Signatories when considering how to execute a piece of work.
- Promotes and utilises effective project management skills.
Technical Competencies & Experience
- A confident and professional manner in dealing with senior business professionals.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential along with strong and professional communication skills; other languages are highly desirable.
- Strong project management skills; able to manage a varied workload and deliver to strict deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly and master a complex brief.
- Experience working in a professional and international environment, e.g. financial or professional services.
- Strong IT skills (primarily Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Salesforce or other CRM system).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to work in an inclusive working environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of responsible investment would be preferred but is not essential.
Must have the right to work in the UK.