- LOCATION: London
- CONTRACT: Fixed-term for 10 months
- BASIS: Full-time (but part-time/flexible would be considered)
- LEVEL: Senior Associate
This role provides EA support to the CEO including planning, diary management and maintaining a high-level relationships, including the Chiefs. Working largely autonomously, the post holder is required to anticipate and respond to competing priorities. This role is critical to the smooth running of the PRI and requires someone approachable, with lots of enthusiasm, well-honed communication skills and organisational skills.
- Provide EA support to the CEO, including diary management, travel, meeting control, logging contact information on the PRI CRM and expenses.
- Ensuring a proactive and first class service is provided to the CEO, including operational planning and delivery and tracking/capturing priorities.
- Act as an ambassador of the PRI, building strong relationships with a wide range of contacts, including highly important external stakeholders and tracking contacts as necessary.
- Prepare and collate information and documentation required by the CEO in advance of her meetings to ensure she is prepared in plenty of time.
- Work with the Chief People Officer on organisation wide initiatives and events, including training activities, away days and staff events, such as annual summer party and staff social events.
- Provide basic support to the Chief People Officer
- Work with the Director of Planning and Operations to ensure the effective running of the PRIs Board and associated Committee’s, including logistics & smooth running of the London based Board meetings, with the assistance of the Office Coordinator.
- Work with relevant teams across the PRI in the strategic planning of events, working with others on their delivery as appropriate.
- Liaising across the organisation to make maximum use of foreign travel to engage with local signatories and other relevant bodies.
- Work alongside the Office Coordinator and PA to Chief Responsible Investment Officer to ensure a full service is maintained in times of absence
- Provide ad hoc support to the other Chiefs as necessary
PRI expects roles at a ‘Senior Associate level’ within the organisation to demonstrate skills across the following core competencies:
Technical competencies & experience:
- Experience of working as a PA or EA, in a standalone, hands-on role
- Experience of building systems and processes to improve workflows
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task, meet deadlines and juggle competing demands
- Excellent attention to detail, including ability to proof read documents and emails and produce work at a consistently high quality
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach to working with others at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships, both internally and externally
- IT/system skills (Microsoft Office, website management systems, CRM, social media, etc.)
- Pragmatic, proactive and solution driven approach
- Excellent understanding and application of confidentiality
- Language skills, other than English, are desirable