- LOCATION: London
- BASIS: Full-time
- LEVEL: Associate
- SALARY: £24,000- £32,000 p.a.
This role will be supporting the Head of Reporting Platforms & Assessment to maintain and improve the survey and analytics tools used by signatories who are disclosing their responsible investment activities each year to the PRI. The Reporting Platforms and Assessment team develops and maintains the online reporting tool, and delivers response, assessment, and feedback data outputs. The role reports to the Head of Reporting Platforms & Assessment. Full details on R&A activities can be found at: https://www.unpri.org/reporting.
- Planning a testing strategy and executing tests for a survey build (testing front end), assessment data (calculation checks), and data synchronisation between various data sources.
- Conducting analysis of reported bugs in the survey and assessment
- Monitor technical issues, provide status reports and recommendations to product manager
- Maintain survey and assessment version control in GitHub
- Maintain a survey template library.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
PRI expects roles at a ‘Associate level’ within the organisation to demonstrate skills across the following core competencies:
Technical Competencies & Experience:
- A degree in computer science is not required, but a strong desire to develop technical skills is expected.
- Experience with surveys, benchmarks or other research or rating tools is useful.
- IT/system skills: it is essential to have knowledge of Excel. It would be advantageous to have knowledge of SQL, Python, R, Power BI, etc.
- Comfortable working and editing large datasets, using different editing software (e.g. Notepad++, GitHub)
- You will find satisfaction in fixing bugs, and working in a systematic approach
- Numerate, able to understand, solve problems logically and in a structured manner