The PRI is inviting its signatories to contribute directly to the strategy and execution of the ESG in Credit Risk and Ratings Initiative, as part of its fixed income programme. The Advisory Committee is looking for a new credit rating agency member.
The PRI’s Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six Principles. Each programme is supported by a signatory-led advisory committee which helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: outreach and industry engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlighting examples of best practices; and supporting implementation of the six Principles.
Please review the PRI’s Advisory Committee on Credit Risk and Ratings (ACCRR) Terms of Reference for an overview of the members’ roles and commitments. Membership is refreshed periodically, in line with PRI’s governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain a fair representation of the PRI fixed income signatory base in the ACCRR.
The outgoing member is:
- Promod Dass, RAM Ratings
- Available to start from March 2022 for a three-year term;
- Six 60-minute committee meetings per year;
- Preparation, contributions, and follow-up actions for committee meetings; and
- Involvement in one or several working groups, focussing on debt issuers, ESG information providers, investment consultants and/or regulators.
- Should represent a PRI signatory;
- Should work for a credit rating agency;
- Should be senior within their organisation;
- Should have knowledge about both corporate and sovereign debt; and
- Should add to the broad and diverse range of skills, backgrounds and expertise that exists within the ACCRR.
To apply for the ACCRR, PRI signatories should complete this application formby Friday, 25 February 2022.