Recent global and regional developments on corporate ESG reporting reflect the ever-growing demand for comparable, consistent and high-quality corporate sustainability disclosures.
- Wendy Cromwell, Vice Chair, Wellington Management
- Teresa Ko, Trustee, IFRS Foundation
- Michèle Lacroix, Head of Group Investment Risk & Sustainability, SCOR
- David Semaya, Executive Chairman and Representative Director,
- Sumitomo Mitsui, Trust Asset Management
- Erik Thedéen, Director General, Finansinspektionen, the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Morgan Slebos, Director of Sustainable Markets, PRI