The Collaboration Platform is a unique private forum that allows signatories to pool resources, share information and enhance their influence on ESG issues.
The Collaboration Platform offers a range of global engagement initiatives that involve investors engaging with listed companies, policy makers and other actors in the investment chain.
Posts to the Collaboration Platform include:
- invitations to sign joint letters to companies;
- proposals for in-depth research and investor guidance;
- opportunities to join investor-company engagements on particular ESG themes;
- calls to foster dialogue with policy makers;
- requests for support on upcoming shareholder resolutions.
By posting a proposal to the Collaboration Platform, signatories can invite others to join or support their initiative and access support services provided by the PRI.
- PDF, Size 88.09 kb