3rd Annual AVCJ-PRI ESG in Private Equity Forum
The third annual AVCJ-PRI ESG Forum will be held before the AVCJ 30th Annual Hong Kong Forum (running 14-16 November). The ESG Forum brings together a growing network of Limited Partners and General Partners that are proactively addressing ESG risks and opportunities across their private equity investments in Asia.
Agenda items include:
- Sustainable investing in private equity: The trends and opportunities in Asia
- A new climate for sustainable investment
- Crisis management case study: scenario analysis and LP incident reporting
- Formalising your commitment to responsible investment
Attending LPs are invited to a breakfast briefing co-hosted by the ILPA and PRI on emerging opportunities for transparency and disclosure, starting before the conference at 7.45.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Christopher J. Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM (CalSTRS)
- Anders Strömblad, Head of Alternative Investments, SECOND SWEDISH NATIONAL PENSION FUND (AP2)
- Alvin Lam, Senior Managing Director, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Andrew Chung, Founder & Managing Partner, 1955 CAPITAL
- Ravi Thakran, Chairman and Managing Partner, L CATTERTON ASIA
- Hitoshi Yamaguchi, Partner, UNISON CAPITAL
- Michael Octoman, Senior Partner and COO, NAVIS CAPITAL PARTNERS
Visit the event website for more information. Please note there is a PRI signatory discount, and that LPs are eligible for complimentary attendance. Please email email@example.com with any queries.
This event is organised by AVCJ in partnership with the PRI.