Aligning Investors and Companies to Advance the SDGs
The UN Global Compact Network UK and PRI are delighted to invite you to ‘Aligning Investors and Companies to Advance the SDGs’, taking place from 14:30 on Friday, 1 December at Aviva's offices in central London.
Are investors looking for companies to be engaging with the Sustainable Development Goals? What types of activity would they like to see? What information do they want from companies?
Join representatives from the investor community and investee companies for a discussion about how investors can help drive corporate action on the SDGs and how to align investor expectations with corporate actions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva Investors
- Kris Douma, Director of Investment Practices and Engagements, PRI
- Stephen Hine, Director of External Affairs, Vigeo Eiris • Omar Selim, CEO, Arabesque
- Catherine Howarth, CEO, ShareAction
- Wolfgang Kuhn, Head of Pan European Fixed Income and ESG lead for Fixed Income, Aberdeen
Click the button below to register and to view the event programme.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This event is organised in partnership with the UN Global Compact Network UK and kindly hosted by Aviva.|