ESG in infrastructure & private market investing
Join the PRI at an event on ESG in Infrastructure & Private Market Investing on June 29th at The University Club of New York. The agenda includes;
- a keynote speech on why LPs are increasingly seeking ESG strategies, as well as effective frameworks and themes being applied in infrastructure investing,
- a panel discussion on ESG in fund selection & ongoing communication with managers,
- a live fund manager interview on Integrating ESG into the investment process,
- a presentation on the regulatory environment for infrastructure investing & ESG
- and an update on the PRI's infrastructure plans delivered by Chris Fowle, Associate Director, Americas Principles for Responsible Investment.
Click here to view the full agenda.