ICGN Annual Conference: Kuala Lumpur
We are delighted to partner with the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN), the world’s leading corporate governance authority. ICGN will be hosting their Annual Conference in Kuala Lumpur on 11-13th July 2017. Many of the world’s most influential investors from amongst ICGN’s membership, representing over $26trillion in assets, will convene in Kuala Lumpur to explore governance priorities in major Asian markets. Over 400 capital market senior professionals are expected to attend. This includes institutional investors, corporate leaders, financial intermediaries and policy makers from all regions of the world.
The conference spans three days and the agenda features over 50 expert speakers who will tackle issues such as:
- Redefining capitalism for a sustainable global economy
- Governance priorities and challenges in major markets
- Contrasting approaches to board composition: Is there an optimum model?
- Maximising the effectiveness of board engagements
- The dynamics of investor stewardship in the face of multiple corporate structures
Click here to view agenda
- Jane Diplock, Director, Singapore Exchange Limited
- Tan Sri Dato' Azman Mokhtar, Chief Executive Officer, Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- Mike Cho, Professor, Korea University Business School & President, Korea Corporate Governance Services, Korea
- Daisuke Hamaguchi, Chief Investment Officer, Pension Fund Association, Japan
- David Frick, Member of the Executive Board, Nestle S.A
Click here to visit the event website.
|This event is organised by the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN).|