PRI-PEI Responsible Investment Forum 2017
The annual Responsible Investment Forum comes to Berlin this year. The event continues PRI’s successful partnership with Private Equity International on the biggest and longest running event focused on ESG in private equity, attracting over 250 delegates annually.
The conference runs over 1.5 days as a side event immediately after PRI in Person (25th – 27th Sep) and as such is expected to draw a significant number of LPs.
Attendance at the Responsible Investment Forum is complimentary for LPs and there is a substantial discount available to PRI signatories and those already attending PRI in Person.
The event brings together GPs and LPs to discuss ESG issues and market trends and will provide an opportunity to take part in workshops, roundtables and listen to talks on current responsible investment topics in private equity. Areas that will be covered include climate change risk, global developments in ESG integration and the evolution of data usage.
Wednesday 27 September
Afternoon Climate Workshop for Private Equity Investors
Location: InterContinental Berlin
With regulatory pressure increasing and the recent recommendations from the FSB taskforce, this practical workshop will address this area of increasing importance. Outlining best practice with practical case studies & scenario planning, this workshop will help you develop your own climate risk strategy.
- What do the recommendations of the FSB Taskforce mean for your portfolio?
- What are LPs expecting from GPs when it comes to climate risk strategy?
This is a separately bookable workshop to the main PEI-PRI Responsible Investment Forum and takes place at the InterContinental, the same location as PRI in Person.
Please note that attendees of the workshop and the main conference will be invited to an offsite cocktail reception on the Wednesday evening, co-hosted by Invest Europe and BVK.
Thursday 28 September
Location: Hotel Mercure MOA Berlin
- GP Breakfast Briefing by Invest Europe and LP Breakfast Briefing by ILPA and PRI.
- Keynote address from Olivier Millet, Chairman of the Executive Board of Eurazeo PME & President of the AFIC.
- Initial findings from ERM and PRI’s work on reporting and monitoring guidance.
- Sessions on ESG in company valuations, ESG disclosure and data, regulatory developments and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
This event is organised by PEI in partnership with the PRI.