PRI-PEI Responsible Investment Forum US 2018
The Responsible Investment Forum returns to New York this March, continuing PRI’s successful partnership with PEI. The event runs over 2 days bringing together the most sophisticated LPs, GPs and associations to discuss why, when, and how your firm should be implementing an effective ESG strategy.
PRI signatories are entitled to a special rate throughout the booking period and a limited number of discounted passes are available for permanent employees from foundations, endowments, public pension funds, private pension funds, and sovereign wealth funds.
Visit the website for more information and to register.
The packed agenda includes:
- Bridging the LP-GP divide on ESG
- ESG reporting and metrics for success
- ESG in infrastructure investing
- State of play: where is ESG integration in private equity and how has ESG changed in the past 2 years?
- Designated workshops to select based on your experience with ESG
- Focusing on diversity at the fund level and portfolio level
- Supply chain risks and challenges in responsible investment
- Placing climate risk at the top of your agenda
- Data privacy and crisis management best practices
- Value creation with ESG
- Taking a deeper dive into SASB standards
- LP expectations and focus in ESG due diligence
This event is organised by PEI in partnership with the PRI.