RI Americas 2016
The 8th annual RI Americas conference will be held on 6-7 December in New York City. Hear from over 50 industry leaders including high profile asset owners & asset managers, and network with 40+ asset owners and 300+ top-level delegates from North, South and Central America and the rest of the world.
The 2016 agenda will look at the following topics and much more:
- How is the US election result going to change responsible investment in America?
- Action points from COP21 to COP22, and what this means for future investment strategies
- The FSB Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosure
- What will next year’s proxy battle headlines be?
- Is there a conflict between activist investing and declining returns?
- Who needs to raise their game on ESG, and why?
- Product development across asset classes
The PRI's Chris Fowle, Associate Director, Americas, will moderate two panels during the conference, including; 'The reality of ESG integration across asset classes' and 'Researching, assessing and applying climate and environmental data in investment'.
Follow the link below to find out how to register. Asset owners, investment consultants and subscribers to Responsible Investor are welcome to register for RI Americas 2016 free of charge.
This event is organised by Responsible Investor.