Skytop Strategies’ Event: Sustainability & Risk
Engage with company risk and sustainability officers, along with institutional shareholders and capital markets experts on how ESG factors are altering the operational and investment landscapes. Discover pathways and tools to build out ERM and sustainability disciplines in parallel. Apply best practices of leaders who have pioneered the use of risk management platforms for ESG risk management.
Click here to view the agenda online.
Some of the thought leaders for this year's program include:
- Evan van Hook, Corporate Vice President, Health, Safety, Environment, Product Stewardship and Sustainability, Honeywell
- Gretchen Digby, Director, Global Sustainability Programs, Ingersoll Rand
- Matthew Swibel, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Lockheed Martin
- Jonathan W. White, Rear Admiral (ret.) U.S. Navy President & Chief Executive Officer, Consortium Ocean Leadership
- Kirsten Thorne, Manager, Global Issues & Public Policy, Chevron
- Jed Ela, Senior Advisor, Sustainable Supply Chains, General Services Administration
- Tam Nguyen, Global Head of Sustainability, Bechtel Corporation
|This event is organised by Skytop Strategies.|