UNEP Finance Initiative Global Roundtable 2016
Over the years, the UNEP FI Global Roundtable has become the key agenda setting event on sustainable finance, bringing together leaders from all parts of the financial world, civil society, academia, government and the U.N. The 14th edition of the GRT will build on the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement which were successfully agreed to in 2015.
At this crucial gathering of green economy leaders, participants will identify ways for the finance community to become catalysts for sustainable, climate resilient development.
The 2016 GRT will ask and answer some of the most pressing questions facing the finance sector today:
- What do the new sustainable development and climate change agendas mean for the finance sector?
- How can the sector become a driver of sustainable development?
- What does Green Islamic finance look like? How can it be up-scaled?
- What leading-edge business opportunities are emerging?
- How are policy and technology innovations changing the future of sustainable finance?
- How can the transition to sustainability in the financial sector be accelerated?
- How can emerging environmental and social risks be better quantified?
Find further information on registration, the agenda and confirmed speakers; including PRI’s Managing Director, Fiona Reynolds, via the link below.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact email@example.com.
This event is organised by the UNEP Finance Initiative.