Climate disclosure workshop: next steps on the FSB Task Force recommendations
In September 2017, the UK Government officially endorsed the recommendations of the Financial Stability Board’s Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), following on from strong PRI signatory support.
This practical workshop will assist signatories in implementing better climate disclosure, covering:
- What are the FSB Task Force’s recommendations for companies and the finance sector?
- How can investors incorporate TCFD recommendations into engagement with companies in 2018?
- How can asset owners and investment managers pilot TCFD guidance in their own reporting in 2018?
- Martin Skancke, Chair, PRI and FSB Task Force Member
- Fiona Reynolds, Managing Director, PRI
- Abigail Herron, Head of Responsible Investment Engagement, Aviva Investors
This event and PRI workstream links to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals Number 13: Climate Action