Date: Thursday, 4 April
Time: 1pm-2pm GMT / 2pm-3pm CET / 8am-9am ET
In September 2018, CFA Institute and the PRI announced two reports, as the result of a nearly two-year collaboration focused on exploring the current state of ESG integration in all corners of the globe. The reports, ESG Integration in the Americas: markets, practices and data, and Guidance and case studies for ESG Integration: Equities and Fixed Income, will help investors learn from their local peers about how they practice ESG integration across different asset classes through a look at local best practices. They also explore the barriers to ESG integration and the drivers of ESG integration in markets around the world. Reports on Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) will be released in spring 2019.
Join CFA Institute, PRI, SEDCO Capital, NN Investment Partners, and Old Mutual Investment Group for a webinar on 4 April to explore the state of ESG integration and best practice in the equities market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Moderator: Matt Orsagh, CFA, Director Capital Markets Policy, CFA Institute
- Sofia Bartholdy, Analyst, Investment Practices, PRI
- Christian Gueckel, Chief Risk Officer, SEDCO Capital
- Khurram Shehzad, CFA, Head of Research and Portfolio Strategy, SEDCO Capital
- Dr. Willem Schramade, Senior Portfolio Manager, Impact Investing, NN Investment Partners
- Jon Duncan, Head of Responsible Investment, Old Mutual Investment Group
Hosted by the PRI and CFA Institute: