Date: Thursday, 11 April
Time: 1pm-2pm GMT / 2pm-3pm CET / 8am-9am ET
In September 2018, CFA Institute and the PRI announced two reports, as the result of a nearly two-year collaboration focused on exploring the current state of ESG integration in all corners of the globe. The reports, ESG Integration in the Americas: markets, practices and data, and Guidance and case studies for ESG Integration: Equities and Fixed Income, will help investors learn from their local peers about how they practice ESG integration across different asset classes through a look at local best practices. They also explore the barriers to ESG integration and the drivers of ESG integration in markets around the world. Reports on Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) will be released in spring 2019.
Join CFA Institute, PRI, Insight Investment, Colchester Global Investors, and Robeco for a webinar on 11 April to explore the state of ESG integration and best practice in the fixed income market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Moderator: Justin Sloggett, CFA, Head of Public Markets, PRI
- Anna Georgieva, Manager, Public Markets, PRI
- Joshua Kendall, Senior ESG Analyst, Insight Investment
- Claudia Gollmeier, Senior Investment Officer/Portfolio Manager, Colchester Global Investors
- Rikkert Scholten, Senior Portfolio Manager, Robeco
Hosted by the PRI and CFA Institute: