Date: Tuesday, 12 March
Time: 5pm-6pm GMT / 1pm-2pm ET / 10am-11am PT
In September 2018, CFA Institute and the PRI announced two reports, as the result of a nearly two-year collaboration focused on exploring the current state of ESG integration in all corners of the globe. The reports, ESG Integration in the Americas: markets, practices and data, and Guidance and case studies for ESG Integration: Equities and Fixed Income, will help investors learn from their local peers about how they practice ESG integration across different asset classes through a look at local best practices. They also explore the barriers to ESG integration and the drivers of ESG integration in markets around the world. Reports on Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) will be released in spring 2019.
Join CFA Institute, PRI, PIMCO, Russell Investments, and Sage Advisory Services for a webinar on 12 March to explore the state of ESG integration and best practice in the fixed income market in the Americas.
- Moderator: Matt Orsagh, CFA, Director Capital Markets Policy, CFA Institute
- Anna Georgieva, Manager, Public Markets, PRI
- Del Anderson, CFA, Credit Research Analyst, PIMCO
- Yoshie Phillips, CFA, Senior Research Analyst, Russell Investments
- Nicholas Erickson, CFA, Vice President, Portfolio Management, Sage Advisory Services
Hosted by the PRI and CFA Institute: