Date: Friday 14 September 2018
Time: 14:00 – 17:30 PT
The Friday Finance Roundup will be a casual event designed to cap off a great week of climate meetings anchored by the Global Climate Action Summit and PRI In Person… The Roundup will bring together the climate finance tribe for one last time to share insights, have a drink and get marching orders from top leaders in the field.
The mission…sorry, you knew it was coming…getting real about taking this complicated climate finance “stuff” to scale once and for all!
Speakers will include:
- Brian Deese, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, Blackrock
- Mark Fulton, Chair, Advisory Board, Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners, Advisor to the Carbon Tracker Initiative and Founding Partner at Energy Transition Advisors
- Danny Kennedy, CEO, CalCEF
- Claudia Kruse, Managing Director, Global Responsible Investment and Governance, APG Asset Management
- Trevor Neilson, Co-founder and CEO, i(x) investments
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, PRI
- Kirsten Spalding, Senior Department Director, Investor Network, Ceres
- Rapid-fire insights: Speaker lineup coming soon
- A special meet-up room: your last place to casually connect with contacts you missed during the madness of Summit Week.
- Innovation Awards
- Release of the new Climate Finance Playbook
- Did we mention beer and wine? Bars open at 3:30 PM
This is a Global Climate Action Summit-PRI official affiliate event, supported by Ceres. The event is kindly sponsored by i(x) investments.
The PRI | Contact firstname.lastname@example.org