PEI-PRI Responsible Investment Forum 2016
The PRI is co-hosting the seventh annual Responsible Investment Forum with Private Equity International again, the largest and most influential conference dedicated to responsible investment in alternatives. For the first time this year, the conference will be in a two day format and will cover infrastructure and real assets.
Visit the conference website for the agenda and speakers, which includes the following highlights:
- A keynote address from Tanya Carmichael, Chairperson of ILPA, on alignment of LP-GP interests through fund governance
- A think tank session of the incorporation of ESG provisions in fund documentation
- A case study presentation by Permira and portfolio company Netafim
- Opening plenaries on the impact of Responsible Investment and COP21 on alternative assets investing
- Workshops on best practices in ESG reporting and due diligence
Attendance is complimentary for Limited Partners. PRI signatories should quote the discount code PRIsig16 to receive a special signatory rate of £999 for this two day event.
Please email Natasha Buckley with any queries.