Date and Time:
4 March 2020- 08:00 - 17:00 (Followed by networking drinks)
5 March 2020- 08:00 - 12:30 (Followed by networking lunch)
Location: Convene, 730 Third Avenue, New York
The fourth annual Responsible Investment Forum returns to New York on March 4-5. Co-hosted by the PRI, the forum will bring together forward-thinking institutional investors and fund managers to discuss ESG concerns and how to address them with sustainable investment practices. Discussion topics at this year’s Forum include impact investing, ESG data, how to invest in renewable energy responsibly, and more.
View the agenda and learn more about the event here.
Special flat rate for PRI members
As a signatory member of PRI, you are entitled to attend the Forum at a flat rate of $1995.00. Simply click on the “PRI Signatory” ticket option upon checkout.
Latest confirmed speakers include:
- Ada Arevalo, Vice President of Fund Management, Avanath
- Adam Black, Head of ESG & Sustainability, Coller Capital
- Michael Cappucci, Senior Vice President for Compliance and Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company (HMC)
- Jeff Cohen, CAIA, Institutional Product Strategist, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Lee Coker, ESG Officer, Oak Hill Capital Funds
- Chris Fowle, Head of Americas, Principles for Responsible Investment
- Susan R. Kemball‐Cook, PhD, Principal, Ramboll
- Mike Hinkley, Vice President, Malk Partners
- Inna Khidekel, Partner, Capital Markets, Bridge Investment Group
- Jeff Pentland, Managing Director, Northleaf Capital Partners
- Sanaz Raczynski, Managing Director, Head of Sustainability, Nuveen
Convene, 730 Third Avenue, New York
PEI | Contact: Zakira Ralling email@example.com