Piloting the PRI climate-related disclosure indicators: why and how to report
In June 2017, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD), chaired by Michael Bloomberg and Mark Carney, issued a final set of recommendations. In response, and thanks to the insights gained as a member of the taskforce, the PRI aim to align its framework with the TCFD Recommendations over several reporting cycles. As a result, the PRI has developed a set of indicators within its Reporting Framework to assist signatories wishing to report on the TCFD recommendations.
The PRI will introduce the climate-related disclosure indicators as a pilot in the 2018 reporting cycle. These indicators will be voluntary to report and voluntary to disclose publicly.
This webinar is the second in a series of two webinars, which will explain the why, what and how of climate-related disclosure indicators within the PRI Reporting Framework.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain insights on why investors should report against PRI climate indicators
- Gain better understanding on the information to disclose
- Hear from other investors their approach to disclosing against TCFD recommendations
- Gain insights on how to address the internal and external challenges emerging from the disclosure
- Ask any question that you might have on the climate indicators
Speakers will be representatives from Aviva, CalSTRS, Robeco and the PRI.
If you have any questions, please contact Blandine Machabert.