Date: 11 Sep 2018
Time: 8:30am – 6:00pm PDT
Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission Street, San Francisco 94103, United States
Join leading academics and investors at the PRI Academic Network Conference 2018 to engage with the latest evidence and insights in responsible investment at this full day conference.
Selected research papers include:
- Best quantitative paper: Corporate ESG Profiles and Investor Horizons (Laura T. Starks, Qifei Zhu, University of Texas at Austin and Parth Venkat, Securities and Exchange Commission)
- Best quantitative paper: Global Supply-Chain Networks and Corporate Social Responsibility(Christoph Schiller, University of Toronto)
- International evidence that institutional investors can drive corporate social responsibility(Dyck et al, University of Toronto)
- Firm climate risk and predictable returns (Xin and Zhang, University of Warwick)
- Pricing ESG factors - an examination of sustainability performance, risk and disclosure (Ng, Monash University)
- Employee satisfaction, labor market flexibility, and stock returns around the world (Edmans, London Business School)
Developed in collaboration with Haas School of Business,University of California, Berkeley and University of California, Davis.
Click here to find out more about the PRI’s work on Academic Research.
If your organisation is interested in showcasing itself at the conference, we have a number of partnership opportunities available.
Please contact the partnerships team with enquiries here.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission Street, San Francisco 94103, United States
The PRI | Contact email@example.com