Date: Monday, 2 September 2019
Time: 14.30 – 16.00
Location: LSEG, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
The EU taxonomy is a tool to help investors understand whether an economic activity is environmentally sustainable. It is a common language between investors, issuers and policymakers that can build confidence that investments are meeting robust environmental standards and are consistent with high-level policy commitments such as the Paris Agreement.
- Nathan Fabian, PRI and Taxonomy Rapporteur to the Technical Expert Group
- David Harris, LSEG, and High Level Expert Group member
- The PRI has prepared a short video introducing the taxonomy
- The PRI has written a briefing for investors on the taxonomy
- The EU Technical Expert Group on Sustainable Finance has issued a report on using the taxonomy
This workshop will allow for a Q&A with Nathan Fabian, Taxonomy Rapporteur of the Technical Expert Group.
As spaces are limited, registration is necessary in order to secure your place. Please click on the link below to RSVP by email to Will Martindale.
NB: You will need to bring a photo ID on the day.
The PRI would like to thank LSEG for hosting this event.
LSEG, 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
The PRI | Contact: email@example.com