Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 10:00am - 13:00pm (registration from 9:30am)
Location: Boston University, Questrom School of Business, 595 Commonwealth Avenue, Rooms HAR 426 + 428, Boston, MA
The PRI is delighted to organise a half-day event on executive pay in collaboration with Boston University that will inform research that the PRI is commissioning on this topic. Your participation will frame the project scope, methodology, and practical impact.
Leading academic researchers will be sharing insights and investors will join a workshop to share views on areas of relevance, including:
- Short-termism and excessive risk-taking
- Long-term value creation
- Reliance on financial factors for determining pay
- Corporate culture on sustainability and pay
Please express your interest below, as places are limited.
- Professor B. Espen Eckbo, Tuck Centennial Chair in Finance at the Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Caroline Flammer, Associate Professor of Strategy & Innovation, Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Professor Jesse M Fried, Dane Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
Please click here to download speaker biographies.
Your participation and input will frame the project scope, methodology, and practical impact.
We will notify you by email, by 15 March, if we are able to confirm your place. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston University, Questrom School of Business595 Commonwealth Avenue, Rooms HAR 426 + 428, Boston, MA
The PRI | Contact: email@example.com