Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019
Time: 14:00pm GMT
The PRI will host a webinar on The Inevitable Policy Response: Preparing investors for an abrupt transition on Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 14:00pm GMT.
A forceful policy response to climate change within the near term is not priced into today’s markets. Yet it is inevitable that governments will be forced to act more decisively than they have so far, leaving investor portfolios exposed to significant risk. The longer the delay, the more disorderly, disruptive and abrupt the policy will inevitably be. In anticipation, PRI, Vivid Economics and ETA have developed a pioneering project that helps investors prepare for the financial impact of an Inevitable Policy Response (IPR).
This webinar presents the latest outputs of the project, covering:
- The Forecast Policy Scenario - what are some of the policy assumptions and implications for the macro-economy?
- Release of the Asset-level value stream model - which key sectors will be impacted across major asset classes?
- How will PRI support investors?
- Thomas Kansy, Principal, Vivid Economics
- Thomas Nielsen, Engagement Manager, Vivid Economics
- Sagarika Chatterjee, Director of Climate Change, PRI
The PRI | Contact: Jack.email@example.com